COUNTDOWN TO SPI 2011


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2.8.11

Good Tuesday Everyone

Good trip to Mexico yesterday
Get Ready
Here come the Pics (Courtesy of Romney)


In the middle of the Rio Grande




Looks like they might be expecting trouble


And it begins

These guys are on the roof overlooking the street, they must be Mexican Army, probably infantry,
I'll try to get a picture of the Mexican Air Force, maybe you'll get the connection



And it continues


They got there before us, I was checking on my glasses


Here we are at the beer garden



Romney getting her shoes shined


Clint and Romney
I lost track where we are

 
But  Don & Kathy are there as well


Us Too



Downtown






Now that's a bottle of Tequila


They cant get enough of that Tequila
and who can blame them
.75 cent Margarita's


Clint & Romney partaking
and it ends!


Back in the U.S.
Eating B.B.Q at  Smoking Joes
A road side stand on the way back to the island



We look a little flushed, must be to much sun :)

I better get Rich's Blog caught up or I won't get my advertising revenue, which by the way depletes Rich's estate (I hope Shannon doesn't find out or there is going to be you know what to pay)

Mondays Entry


And today's



Later

No comments:

Post a Comment