COUNTDOWN TO SPI 2011


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3.2.11

Good Wednesday

Well the South Padre winter season is rapidly approaching the finish line.
The topic on everyones mind is now "When are you all leaving?"
Spring Break will be beginning soon. Out with old and in with the young, I mean new!!
OK, Lets catch up........
First, After a trip to the dunes on the other end of the island my camera is full of sand and has ceased to function. So, All pics are from my phone

Clint's Last Shrimp Boil

Greg, George and Jane

Tonia, Hannah, Greg and Rob


The beach is still a mess




Dragging pipe from the North end of the island





Kite Flying

These were taken by Wally, who emailed them to Rich
The Blue kite is Rich's and the red one is mine
We are visible in the background, barely



Rich's Blog




The Omelette Boil
Scheduled at my place but do to weather conditions
was moved to the pavilion


Clint, Don and Scott

Kathy, Jane, Aura and Romney

Omelette's are done



Here's part of them

Whatever it was, I thought it was funny



Clint mixing the Mimosa's

George checking the remaining time

Bob, Rich and me


Where's Larry?

Aura

There's Larry and Toni

Diane and Jose

Jose and Josie

Boy that Norm is always smiling

Romney, Judy, me, Harley, Marilyn and Don

Rich

Fred and Diane eh

No more looking good in what Harley's eats,
 he'll have to be satisfied with just looking good 

This is the way I did it in the Thriller video

They don't come any cuter




Jose, also known as "the most interesting man in the world" doing his Dos Equis Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment