COUNTDOWN TO SPI 2011


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday 1.29.11

Good Saturday Everyone

Great weather today, high in the 80's & perfect wind to fly

Here is a picture (taken by Fred) from last nights Spaghetti Dinner

Me, Aura and Rich

Now for the rest of the story (Thanks Paul)
Today is the Rotary's Fish Fry, all you can eat fish.

After 6 pieces of fish, coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad and a roll, I can hardly walk.  I'm glad I had a Diet Coke

Bob, Aura, Marilyn, Judy, Harley (the birthday boy) and Rich at my place for the birthday bash




 Getting ready for the birthday cake 


Pineapple Upside Down Cake





Rich's Blog

I don't think he's counting himself (:

See ya tomorrow (Have you noticed we do ALOT of eating ...... When we're not partaking of the liquid refreshment)


No comments:

Post a Comment